Monday, October 13, 2008

Something in me....




It was once when in thoughts i could'nt fight more further...
I made my description..

And it came out to be such as following-

Am a angel of darkness,
the voodoo of a single ray....
I considered myself as the beginning
and the end of destruction within me....
Am a curse, the illusionist, the pain, and the hurt....
even as soothing as a kiss on your lips, a love broken in your arms, a smile peircing in your eyes.....
I behold my breath prisoned in my soul
waiting since long to slaughter down that last air....
I am a storm within myself,aware of ending my image...
Am a worrior standing in the battlefield,
to fight away the lost war...
Am as crystal as a broken mirror,which glances thousands of
different faces of mine...
I may be a looser for this earth and its people
but a winner within me....myself

6 comments:

A anonymous, known for too much love said...

sooo touching..dear...no words 2 describe it..its simply superb!keep writin...god bless u..

Anonymous said...

u should start writtin dear.. u r havin d depth of writin............ i became ur fan.. really......

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful woman...I salute your heart and soul to write such a frank yet indirect testimonial about life as it is, for you and all...

Unruled Corner Of Heart said...

thnx sweethrt to know me so well

DJ said...

wonderful....i m feeling in my heart depth.........imagine....how i explained, i dont know...........sooooooo....superb.

apurva said...

wow this is just so cool and so touchy!!!